Vinyl Wall Covering Is There Any Kind Of Wallpaper Or Wall Covering That I Can Use In My Dorm Room?

Is there any kind of wallpaper or wall covering that I can use in my dorm room? - vinyl wall covering

Well, if within two weeks, I go to college. Luckily I have my own room, but will be very limited ... smaller than a prison cell. I would therefore meet the taste and the walls made of concrete blocks. Is there any type of wallpaper or wall, ceiling, which is easy to apply, remove, and leaves no residue? I saw the commercial sign and Vinyl Wall Art ... But I prefer something a whole wall to break all the targets to meet.

Please help me to a site and, if possible!
Thank you in advance for your advice and your help!

1 comments:

Lisa T said...

Taking into account all the rules of the room, I'll get in the recommended responses, one or more of these on the shelves of toiletries. They stand proud, you can also cancel any advice or hanging space, are easy to come in many styles, not fixed to the wall and can still use the stairwell. Be with what makes you so creative - the screen and the things on the shelves, hanging posters, bulletin / white board side or back, holding a lamp in the twinkling lights in addition, everything! Have fun, happiness, and do your homework! LT

Post a Comment