Lump Under Skin In Groin Hard Lump Under Skin In Groin Area..ingrown Hair??

Hard lump under skin in groin area..ingrown hair?? - lump under skin in groin

I woke up a few days to find a hard lump the size of a nickel no more than one quarter in my skin between my legs and abdomen. u know where is the trick. Above is a little pain when I print on it, otherwise I can not feel. I remember knowing that a few years ago, B4, without knowing what it was. My mother told me to wait until he caught his foot and downtime. I do not know how long it took. An antibiotic a few weeks ago for the VB for me and my friend had stopped having sex during this period. When he was finished, I think I had a yeast infection and then continued to urinate. My tests for chlamydia and trichomoniasis Gohn left (-) B4 I took antibiotics. I do not believe that this tumor has nothing to do with Tho, by the fact that it happened to me b4 when I do not even to have sex. I wonder what can be, and if I get rid of it without becoming a doctor, or what I think u might have been. I shave

2 comments:

qnbee1 said...

I had exactly the same for the masses! How strange .. He cut himself for several years but has gone now for 3 years or less. I think it was just a type of inflammation of the muscle thing. Not bad, no redness or perhaps even a little, as you said in the skin, almost like a knot. Every time I said I wanted to DR to go! But STD or something. Not sure about the frequent need to urinate, but I would like to see a doctor as soon as possible because it may be caused by a number of serious things to see ..

lana s said...

This could be many things, cysts, hernias, blood clots (the main arteries of the region), ingrown hairs, probably nothing serious. But if it was previously and is the same as then, is likely to disappear. But I could not bear not knowing, and waiting about a week and then go to the doctor to check.
Do not worry later.
When the antibiotic that brings you a yeast infection and then you get the cream .==

Post a Comment