Half Hip Replacement I Am 23 Years Old With A Hip Replacement, And No Health Insurance. What Should I Do To Maintain My Health?

I am 23 years old with a hip replacement, and no health insurance. What should I do to maintain my health? - half hip replacement

I need some kind of health insurance. I must get check-ups, or I think my body begins to collapse on me. My employer will not pay for insurance, and I think it is a physical examination and a small amount of dental work. I live in Wisconsin, and I'm sure if there is a program that I can help somehow. I now tend full-time at the bar and were marketing students during the past year and a half (although I am now in part because the fees).

HELP ME! I'm incredibly by the fact that I'm only 23 and feel frustrated, 70 ...

4 comments:

Brittani Y said...

Health insurance can be very difficult. Since I live in North Dakota, I am not familiar with the laws of Wisconsin, then we recommend you call a health insurance agent near you. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Health-Insurance.html you are able to help.

Brittani Y said...

Health insurance can be very difficult. Since I live in North Dakota, I am not familiar with the laws of Wisconsin, then we recommend you call a health insurance agent near you. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Health-Insurance.html you are able to help.

mbrcatz said...

Dental Insurance is an independent policy, and I've never had a private dental policy that pays more than it costs. You are probably out of pocket for dental treatment.

It is best to find another job. Most insurance companies will not illness - what the condition was needed hip replacement at this age, chances are you are not privately insured.

jim r said...

Health quotes.isgreat.org - try this one. I Insuranc their health and how they can cover before, existing illness.

Post a Comment