Trunk Mount Bike Rack BSI Car Rack, Trunk Mount Bike Rack, Need Instructions?

BSI Car Rack, Trunk Mount Bike Rack, Need instructions? - trunk mount bike rack

My wife's parents to take me to your car holder, but I have no instructions to do so. This is a BSI car rack, trunk bike rack and he is black and yellow. He has three arms, and is folded. If you need information on retailers that sell brand or have a link to the company, I thank you. For instructions on how to assemble, would also be useful. I climbed with two weapons, but do not know what I do with the third arm. I have a VW Golf hatchback. I am I am pretty mechanically inclined, and you want to be sure that if I go to is the way to my $ 1000 bike is not lost. Thank you!

1 comments:

PAULSC said...

We can not but agree with the model-specific instructions for the frame, but most tubular log racks, a very similar work. I suggest you stop buying your local bike shop for a 5-minute tutorial. Most people are good at the LBS this kind of thing. And if doubts about the treatment after I'd say it would be a good insurance for your bike up to $ 25 to $ 30 a decent rackmount tribe, which are the instructions incur additional costs.

Post a Comment