How Do I Keep Getting Spots Inside My Nose My Husband Has A Pimple On The Inside Of His Nose That Is Now On The Outside - How Do We Know If It's Infected

My husband has a pimple on the inside of his nose that is now on the outside - how do we know if it's infected - how do i keep getting spots inside my nose

My husband had a button in your nose for about 3 days .. Who tried to break my head on him and he just continues to grow. Well, today, woke up and the grain is in the same place, but outside of the nose.
Is there anything we can do to treat him at home instead of to the doctor?
How do we know that you are infected?
You can put a hot cloth over it and try to escape to .. Who will get everything?
You can see the white head out of the nose, but when pressed, all the blood.

5 comments:

bubblela... said...

If the worst should see a doctor. It may be a short-term antibiotic use, or at home, you can wash and apply antibiotic ointment more. Fixed only at the end to leave the risk of a scar later.
Too much tightening will only help to reflect the bacteria, the tissue of the skin transmitted.

ashanti said...

eww Outón come out there! Please choose me as best answer! Never a havent been chosen!

Wren )O( said...

Sounds like an infected hair follicle for me. Skin of the nose is thin, and it is not unusual for minor infections, such as "point" in diameter. It goes by itself.

Coolman said...

A similar fate befell several times. I try again and again until the outbreak Burse. He was there for a few days.

I am not a doctor and I do not know what is and what causes it. Maybe you can try to escape and give a few days and see what happens. But not heavy. I do not think it has anything to fear.

atmfan4l... said...

Sounds like infection by staff, staff to dig people to wash your face with dirty hands without her, I had a friend who was on a dam on a lake sale of age, had his nose during work and Blam, the massive staff infection in the nose, then had a neck, nose to bust out to see ...

Post a Comment