Cooling System Pressure Tester Harbor Freight Need Help About Hydrolocked Chevrolet V8.?

Need help about hydrolocked chevrolet v8.? - cooling system pressure tester harbor freight

Thermostat locked I thought my 79 Silverado headgasket just a shock, because he lacked the storage cylinder pasengers side of the CAP, but I was filled with water every day to ensure that the water was n 'not in the oil and did not tries, i wouldnt turnitover tried again, and then the 8 capsules ovvero took water, the 8 cylinders, so I know Hydrolock SCIA can bend a rod, but was not ready when bottled water surprising if possible, I would pressure test the cooling system with a tester pressure over time on when the water to shoot heangasket see the one side, it is possible that none of my bosses are chapped I think they are the main cause was the water in the 8-cylinder, but only to verify

1 comments:

caughtin... said...

In any case, you must pull your head straight now.Hopefully its meetings, but make sure that when it comes to his head sent to check cracks or deformation.

Post a Comment