Can I Install Fsx On More Computers Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe PROBLEM!!!?

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe PROBLEM!!!? - can i install fsx on more computers

Hello boys

I have this problem with FSX, how, when the match will be opened and executed. Everything works fine ... i, unless it is a taxi, the plane will not rotate. But if your in the air on the plane back. I have tried different joysticks, game pads, keyboard, but I always get this annoying problem. It's boring. What shocked me even more when I moved into my colleagues have been working well for me. Taxi could freely. Do not think the problem is my set. My data are not so bad.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600 +
ASUS EN7600GS (running in SLI), a total of 1 gigabyte
820g hard drive (WD)
ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe
PSU Corsair HX520
CHIMEI 19 "Monitor
OCZ 2G memory (RAM DDR 1 fastest) (Dual Channel)

Can someone help me ... please??

1 comments:

Goliath said...

Go to Settings, then the parameters of Realism. Check whether you have a check mark in AutoRudder if the establishment is not a trainer. Your plane is now on the ground by tilting the joystick ...

Good luck!

Tell me if it works, ok?

Post a Comment