What Is Colitis More Condition_symptoms What Is The Effect Of Birth Control Pill On Colitis?

What is the effect of birth control pill on colitis? - what is colitis more condition_symptoms

I did some research on and begin to find more, tell me the pill can take to lead the development of ulcerative colitis or chrome disease. Does anyone know if this is true? Or why this would happen? In addition, if the person had previously proctitis taking the pill and started to develop colitis. The pill could be the reason?

2 comments:

Kimo said...

I have colitis and I was never on the pill. This is something that you get, and the doctors have no idea why. It is not caused by the pill, just something that some people and get them to the rest of our lives. My colitis is in my intestines and colon, which has nothing to do with the pill. Talk to your doctor!

Cinderel... said...

The correct term is Crohn's disease, and I've never heard of the pill causes Crohn's disease or colitis. The bowels and intestines are not influenced by hormones. Where did you read it?

Post a Comment