Snobby Colleges How Do You Handle Snobby Coworkers?

How do you handle snobby coworkers? - snobby colleges

How to work co-snob? You know that you say when, and who turn their backs. The man speaks to you or your 2 years said: "Oh, I love your hair ..." Sorry, but my job has hired a young man just out of school to be our director of public relations and this girl a snob! I am almost certain that they must be evil, as it the photo of my identity, but she could not .. She said softly .. L crawl to work, but I need money.

1 comments:

addie said...

Ask yourself: "Who is she makes me feel that anyway." Do not give control over the situation. You trust who you are. They are probably more people like you that once in your life on what you are and get used to worry about.

If there is something about you that bothers you, and that, to him, the uncertainty about it, rather, that's your problem, work on this issue at their own pace, not for them.

Post a Comment