Coral Bridesmaid Dresses Coral Bridesmaid Dresses With Yellow Sash/bow. What Shoes Go With This??

Coral bridesmaid dresses with yellow sash/bow. What shoes go with this?? - coral bridesmaid dresses

My bridesmaid dress for my wedding bands yellow coral with a bow under the bust. As always marry in July and we want STRAPY shoes sandals, but do not know what color! The whole world knows, but it suggests i dont think thats a good idea, because the girls to be able to wear sandals in fact a virgin again, and I would not want to have this opportunity. anyway! I need help, as you can see! What color? "

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Maybe you can STRAPY sandals that are the same color as the rainbow to be found? I suspect it might be difficult to find, but it's an idea. Haha sorry, I'm not much. I think white would also work. Yellow or white, would be the best

Daria M said...

You can find shoes that have the same color as the yellow robes?

Post a Comment